Sensory bottles have been floating around on my pinterest feed for months. L’il Bub and I decided to take a trip to Dollartree since we were already at Petco for Solid Gold Cat food. (Side note… it was super rainy today! Good job California! 🙂 ) I have a love/hate relationship with Dollartree. Although they seem cheap in the short run, most of the things there end up more expensive in the long run, plus a lot of their products are made in China, where the quality control is a little iffy. If you look closely though, you can definitely get some good deals (see my post vegan deals at Dollartree, and What to Buy/Not Buy at Dollartree).
1. Erasers, pink glitter paint, pink sequins, and water.
2. ABC beads, color beads, Baby Oil Gel, Hair Gel and water. Originally I had all the beads in the bottle with just hair gel, but it didn’t move the way I wanted it to. So I put half in a spare zip lock bag to use for tummy time, and filled the bottle with more water.
3. Fine glitter, glitter, sequin, flower beads, water.
4. Pom poms and water.
5. Seashells, sand, mouthwash, blue paint.
6. Red glitter, purple sequins, flower beads, water.
Make sure to superglue or tape the lid shut!
Anyone else make sensory bottles?