This is my about page. Sponsors and advertisers may be more interested in my sponsored & advertising request page
Hello, I’m Stephanie. I’m an employment advisor, zumbini instructor, blogger & social media manager, mother of 2 and wife. So, basically, a jill of all trades. MamaHippie.com focuses on my love of pregnancy, birth, parenting and natural living; it’s a labor of love. ❤
For fun, here’s 10 Random Facts About Me
- I’ve been vegetarian since 2006, and vegan since 2013.
- Even though my husband is vegan, he isn’t always on board with some of eco friendly ideas.
- I love essential oils and herbs.
- I have 6 tattoos and 8 piercings – though most people can’t tell.
- I have my BA in psychology.
- I have psoriasis – an immune disorder that causes my body to attack itself and make new skin cells too often.
- Our house has a spa and I have never used it.
- I used to own a natural mineral makeup company.
- Although I don’t consider myself to be a minimalist, getting rid of things makes me happy.
- Both of my kids cosleep and we have no plans to quit.
I believe that by making small, easy changes, we can all live a greener life, and I’m here to support moms in their journey of natural parenting and green living. Whether your goal is for a medication free childbirth, nontoxic products for your children, or discovering more natural remedies for every day life, I’m here to inspire and support you through your journey.
Welcome to Mama Hippie, bohemian living for the everyday parent.
Feel free to connect with me on social media as. I’m on facebook, pinterest, twitter, and instagram. You can join my mailing list here.
Click here for contact information.
My Favorite Posts
I have around 400 posts to date, but I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorites. In no particular order, here are my top 12 favorite posts.
Sign up for my email list and get my natural labor hospital bag checklist free!
Subscribing to the newsletter is the best way to stay connected to great things happening here at Mama Hippie, and I invite you to join to receive regular updates! My newsletter offers weekly natural living & parenting tips, tricks and advice!
Plus, when you subscribe, you’ll also get my natural labor bag checklist, free to you!