Sleep affects every aspect of your life, particularly if you’re a parent. If you’re anything like me, much of your life revolves around trying to get little ones to sleep. Bedtime, naptime, fighting sleep, sleep regressions, wonder weeks. Where does it end? Don’t even mention trying to get more sleep for me! Sleep is absolutely vital for everyone though, not just children.If you want to improve anything, it starts with sleep. Sleep heals illness. Sleep reduces stress. Like diet and exercise, sleep is a pillar of wellness.
No matter who or where you are, it’s time to understand these educational facts and actionable ways to improve your sleep! Get answers at The Sleep Success Summit, online and free from August 8-15, 2016.
Register for FREE now at the following link and receive each days talks delivered to your email address.
Click here to register for the free Sleep Success Summit.
Each talk is available to watch for 24 hours after posting. Need more time or want to own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace? They are also available for purchase by clicking here.
Did you know?
- 30% of people experience insomnia at some point in their lives.
- Those who sleep next to a snoring partner lose one hour of sleep each night.
- 25% of children diagnosed with ADD or ADHD have a sleep disorder. When fixed, these symptoms disappear.
- One night of sleep deprivation can put your body into a diabetic state!
- A decrease in sleep by 1.5 hours reduces performance by 32%.
- Reaction time after staying awake for 17-19 hours is worse than a 0.05% blood alcohol level.
- The The Sleep Success Summit is online and free from August 8-15, 2016!
I’m super excited for all the guest speakers. Register today. I’ll see you at the summit!