Essential Oils are amazing versatile in their usage. Cleaning, healing, mood altering, there’s no limit in what they can help with. Starting out your essential oil journey (or continuing!) can be confusing since there’s so many oils, so many companies, so many things you can do, where do you even start? Although there are a lot of wonderful oil companies out there, one of my favorites, Simply Earth, makes it easy to start your oil journey with their subscription box. When you first subscribe, you’ll get the Simply Earth Big Box, full of containers, jars and goodies to jumpstart your creativity!
I received the following product at no cost to facilitate my review; however all opinions remain my own. The following article contains affiliate links, meaning I will receive a small commission if you purchase something at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my full disclosure policy.
I’ve reviewed Simply Earth in the past (See it here: Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box) and loved their products. Their essential oil subscription box the perfect introduction to essential oils for beginners, or for more advanced to try new things. You can also buy single oils and products from them as well.
Simply Earth Big Box
This is the second of Simply Earth‘s subscription boxes I’ve received. This month’s box, was the big box. The first month of your subscription you’ll get this box jam packed with jars, containers and other goodies to get you through the next six boxes.
And YES! This box is huge! I was seriously impressed with everything they jam packed into this box.
In this Box:
- Containers – Such a wide variety of containers for all the recipes that you can make. 6 Rollerballs, 2 spray bottles, 2 bottles, 6 dropper bottles, 1 metal round, 1 plastic round container, 1 glass round container, 4 lip balm tubes, 2 small clear containers, 1 dropper bottle, and 3 personal inhalers.
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil – Cardamom oil is typically steam distilled from dried seed pods from the Cardamom plant. It blends well with floral and citrus.
- Lavender Essential Oil – This oil is one of my favorite oils, both for it’s versatility and aroma. Happy to report it is just as wonderful and pure as other brands I’ve tried before.
- Blood Orange – Pressed from the peel of blood oranges, this oil blends well with other citrus, lavender, and cinnamon.
- Love Essential Oil Blend – A blend of ylang-ylang, bergamot, sweet orange and amyris. This smells beautiful, and quickly became one of my favorite blends.
The boxes contain almost everything you’ll need to create the recipes, and the few things it doesn’t include (epsom salt, honey) are easy to get, and available at almost any supermarket. We actually don’t use honey in our household, but I’ve found most it can be left out or substituted for a different oil in most recipes.
The laundry scent boost works well and is easy to make. The blends are simple to make and are both quite lovely. I’m particularly fond of the Be Calm blend and have been diffusing and wearing it on the beautiful included necklace by Mama Zwazo.
Simply Earth is an amazing company with high quality, pure oils. Oils and accessories can be purchased seperately, or as part of their subscription box. The boxes are a wonderful way to be introduced to new oils and recipes, and an easy way to get started on your essential oil journey. Plus, 13% of their profits are donated to organizations dedicated to ending human trafficking.
Simply Earth oils and boxes can be purchased on their website, SimplyEarth.com. Use code MAMAHIPPIEFREE to get a $40 giftcard emailed to you after subscribing to your first box (subscription can be cancelled anytime).
Leave a Reply