Teething is serious business. Babies are grumpy, fussy, chompy… and just overall not themselves. My l’il bub is starting to get one of his upper canines in (yes… we’re still working on the 2 front teeth, so we have three teeth coming in at the same time, and I’m sure his other canine will break through soon), which makes for a very grumpy baby. And a grumpy baby means a grumpy mommy. Which is why we’re extra thankful for our Pure Hazelwood necklaces.
You can read more about our wonderful experience with both of our necklaces on my full review of Pure Hazelwood.
Pure Hazelwood offers jewelry and personal care products made with hazelwood from the Canadian boreal forest.
- Great for inflammation – such as arthritis, skin conditions, heartburn and teething
- Sizes from 11-24 inches ensuring an optimal size for every member of the family
- Rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant molecules
- Products meet safety standard for Canadian, American and European market
- Necklaces will release under tension and beads are kept in place on baby and toddler necklace to ensure child won’t choke on beads
I am so excited to be teaming up with Pure Hazelwood to offer one lucky reader a $25 gift card. We fell in love with with our adult and baby necklaces and our positive that you will do. Use the widget below to enter to win. Giveaway runs from 5/27/16 @ 9AM – 6/9/16 @ 9PM PST.
Disclosure: This giveaway is hosted by Mama Hippie and is not affiliated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media platform. Pure Hazelwood is responsible for prize fulfillment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this giveaway or if you’d like to sponsor a future giveaway or blog post. Please see giveaway widget for full giveaway details and eligibility.