With the new year coming up, it’s the perfect time to set some goals to change or improve your life. I love setting goals as I find it really helps me to focus (check out what I’m doing instead of a new year’s resolution).
Want to set a new year’s resolution but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’re looking for something different than the standard lose weight type resolutions. Here are some fun resolution ideas (both easy and more difficult) with a more natural & crunchy spin.
- Replace all disposable items in the kitchen/bathroom with reusable ones
- Develope a morning/nightly yoga routine
- Meditate weekly/daily
- Replace drinking soda with herbal tea or kombucha
- Walk or ride a bicycle instead of driving
- Eat or drink more greens
- Turn off computers and social media at night
- Start a garden
- Purchase clothing items and toys at thrift stores and swaps rather than new
- Reduce food waste by dehydrating, composting or using food leftovers and scraps
- Learn about the power of essential oils (I can help you with this! Just email me! :))
- Use plants and other natural items to clean the air and fragrance your home rather than candles (click here to read why I no longer burn candles)
- Ditch plastic bags in favor of reusable ones
- Go vegetarian or vegan
- Bring meals to work instead of eating out
- Go Zero Waste
- Invest in products such as draft stoppers and window guards to reduce your consumption of energy
- Enjoy nature more by hiking or walking
What are your goals for the new year?
Leave a Reply